Forum Announcement: We're looking for builders. If you think you have the skills that builders should have, feel free to apply.

I need a premium acc.
Hi i need a premium account i checked the topics about them i messaged zman though i haven't gotten any answer. Thanks.
https://minecraft.net/en-us/store/minecraft/?ref=h
I'm staff on a minecraft server with 10 players...
What are you doing with your life?
I don't really seek an answer from you i've had bad relations with you the past few months after if it weren't for you i wouldn't have been out. I only needed an answer from Origin, zman202, well i do not intend to continue any replies with you Butter.
Hey, luffy, calm down, thats in the past. All the matters now is that you've been given a second chance. Don't blow it.
Its not about winning or getting a high score,
Not about beating others,
In the end, after every level you have played and achievement you got, 

Its always about the game.
(22-05-2017, 11:33 PM)arjacx Wrote: Hey, luffy, calm down, thats in the past. All the matters now is that you've been given a second chance. Don't blow it.
Lol hahahhaha you seem to have rivals like me.
(20-05-2017, 01:45 PM)Luffy Wrote: Hi i need a premium account i checked the topics about them i messaged zman though i haven't gotten any answer. Thanks.

Big Grin
(25-05-2017, 08:40 PM)MrSinner Wrote:
(20-05-2017, 01:45 PM)Luffy Wrote: Hi i need a premium account i checked the topics about them i messaged zman though i haven't gotten any answer. Thanks.

Big Grin
I still don't know what you mean but anyways this topic should be locked as soon as possible since people just come and try gaining more post counts.